JH Berry Risk is seeking self-motivated producers to grow revenue through the sales of commercial insurance products.
In this role as a commercial insurance producer, you must be the kind of motivated and ambitious individual who doesn’t like to lose and who is driven by the desire to succeed. You must have the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to set appointments and to build long-lasting relationships with both current and prospective customers.
JH Berry Risk offers a generous base salary, excellent benefits, and the potential to earn unlimited commissions.
- Learns and utilizes company-approved software and business system applications.
- Interprets and analyzes data, insurance policies, and financial statements.
- Works within a regulatory environment.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates a high level of motivation.
- Demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Understands the market and competitors and their business operations.
- Demonstrates the drive and ability to meet and exceed company expectations with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Knows sales techniques, principles of sales, and sales terminology.
- Accepts that overnight travel about 25% of the time is part of the job.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated past sales success preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable motor vehicle record, and the ability to travel the assigned geographical territory.
- Valid property and casualty license or the drive to attain one within 4-6 weeks.
Oops! We could not locate your form.