JH Berry Risk Services provides loss control and claims management assistance to its policy holders as a part of its services and capabilities plan. As such, our clients enjoy the following benefits not typically provided by other agencies:
- Identification of loss trends, issues, and exposure to help prevent and mitigate loss and claims frequency;
- Contract review with a focus on indemnity language;
- Assistance in creating and disseminating a loss prevention action plan;
- Availability of an in-house Alabama Certified Independent Claims Adjuster – property/casualty/workers compensation/crop;
- Guaranteed-cost reports with follow-up;
- Adjustment monitoring;
- Full claims analysis with recommendations on future claim prevention;
- Mitigation of existing claims;
- Claims management assistance within deductible;
- Completed loss-runs with appropriate reserve analysis;
- Quarterly claims summaries and review;
- Aggressive claims and litigation management;
- Available for regular meetings, mediations, and trials; and
- Expedient notification of denials and settlements.
As such, JH Berry Risk Services’ clients can benefit from continued and ultimately increased communication with early strategizing before, during, and after any loss and claims issues arise. For loss prevention and claims information, please contact Christy Sherbrook, JH Berry Risk Legal Counsel and Claims Manager.